Jane Iredale PureLash® Mascara
For those with sensitive eyes who still want luscious lashes.
- This mild, water resistant formula was our first mascara developed expressly for sensitive eyes.
- Resistant to smearing and flaking.
- Designed to nourish lashes naturally.
- Formulated with a proprietary blend of Seaweed Lipids and Panthenol to keep the formula moist and condition lashes.
- Free of lacquers, shellac and petroleum based ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Start at base of lashes moving towards the tips, rocking back and forth until lashes are covered.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner before mascara for longer, thicker lashes.
- Use on brows.
- Use to touch-up your roots.
- Twist the brush in the tube to pick up more mascara. Do not pump.
- Use Agate Brown for a softer look.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glycerin, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Bisabolol. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Wheat Free / Vegan.
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA